Thursday, October 11, 2012

I've been boo-ed!

I've been boo-ed by Granny Goes to School I think this will be a fun linky party. Thanks for thinking of me :)

Here are the rules.................................................................
Here is my Halloween Share list: First off have you seen these darling free printables if you want to boo a neighbor or maybe another class? I found this darling printable at :tiffcreativeoutlet.blogspot.com http://tiffcreativeoutlet.blogspot.com/search/label/Halloween I am going to start boo-ing classrooms at my school tomorrow. This is the cute sign I'm going to put on their door:
Then I'm going to attach this to a bag of candy. I made these instructions so if you want to grab a copy go for it: HERE

I can't take credit for this next idea. I teach part-time and the lady I job share with well she came up with this darling idea. She has the students make black cats and they use dum dums for the eyes. Then on the outside of the pumpkin they write a joke and then you pull the stem and the answer is inside. These were a big hit at parent teacher conferences tonight. All of the parents wanted to see their child's and read their joke. Too cute!!




I'm passing the BOO onto these other great bloggers, so be sure to stop by for their Halloween goodies and great ideas. 
Mrs. Goodwin at ilive2learnilove2grow
Kelley at Buggy for Second Grade
If you would like to grab this mini-unit for free you can. I just put it on TPT. You can grab it HERE

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! I wanted to Boo some of my colleagues. Now I am all set!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ideas!! Thanks so much for sharing and linking up!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Ideas! I love doing the Boo thing at school. It's a little thing that brings a smile to people's faces. :)
    We're your newest follower. :)
    Antoinette and Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. On that website page, you'll see your description, why not read through this. Get ready for yoga, cucumber slices and mud baths! The sims 4 cheats spa day is now available for playsation4

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

view sourceprint? 01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover