Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Teacher Week Technology Tuesday

PBS Kids is one of my student's favorite sites. If they have free choice they always choose to go to Pbskids.org. In fact my 5 year old is watching me type this and he wants me to go to their site.

Game Goo is one of my favorites. It's great for grades k-2 

I found this great site. It is so awesome, especially with the new common core. Sometimes when I read the standards. I might teach it a different way than on the core test. So this site is great for teachers, it gives you specific examples of what each standard means. I love it. I found it off of a blog. However I can't remember who's . I would like to give credit where credit is due.  So if you know who's let me know.If you would like to go to any of these sites just click on the picture or the words under it. One or the other will take you to the correct place :). 

What do you use for technology in your classroom? 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the Unpacking the Standards link!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

view sourceprint? 01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover