Friday, June 1, 2012

Best Work Freebie!! YippEE!

I don't know about you but I have a problem with students work by the end of the year. It seems like at the beginning they are so happy to please you and do their personal best. However I had a couple of cuties this past year that it seemed like their work got sloppier and sloppier as time went on. I finally made a rubric to catch those little cuties in the act. I placed my rubric by my finished basket and sure enough their work started to improve WOW!!! I put it on TPT for free so if you would like a copy, snag one for yourself. I will in the next couple of days be making a rubric that you can have by your finished basket that the kids will be able to staple to their own paper and rate themselves.

Personal best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!

view sourceprint? 01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover